ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

r41nb0w's STAFF APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r41nb0w

r41nb0w

r41nb0w's  STAFF APP Empty
PostSubject: r41nb0w's STAFF APP   r41nb0w's  STAFF APP EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Name: r41nb0w OR Amanda lol

How long you have been with the Server: i started today, i know you might think it is wayyyy to early to be applying but i am experienced and want to help cyclops i plan to stay FOREVER!!! drunken

Why you want to be a staff member: for a few reasons::
> i LOVE to help people out. i have explored all around the server already and i LOVE It.
> It has a lot of potential. and what a server needs to become popular is exactly what this server has.

What you will do for us: i will help new players out, make sure that everybody is following the rules/not breaking any rules, and i will ADVERTISE. i will bring more player in. i can go to other servers/runescape and ADVERTISE THIS SERVER!! Exclamation

Why you should be a staff member: i am experienced; i have been staff on other servers in the past. i want to help this server become a bigger server because this server is awesome.

Supporters(Optional): i am new, so i probably do not have any supporters YET Laughing

IF YOU WANT TO KN OW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT ME, i have explained a little bit about myself in my introduction
https://scythex.forumotion.com/t30-arrival-of-r41nb0w#41
OR you could ask me anything you'd like Razz

YOUR FRIEND,
r41nb0w
Back to top Go down

r41nb0w's  STAFF APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: r41nb0w's STAFF APP   r41nb0w's  STAFF APP EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:13 am

r41nb0w wrote:
Name: r41nb0w OR Amanda lol

How long you have been with the Server: i started today, i know you might think it is wayyyy to early to be applying but i am experienced and want to help cyclops i plan to stay FOREVER!!! drunken

Why you want to be a staff member: for a few reasons::
> i LOVE to help people out. i have explored all around the server already and i LOVE It.
> It has a lot of potential. and what a server needs to become popular is exactly what this server has.

What you will do for us: i will help new players out, make sure that everybody is following the rules/not breaking any rules, and i will ADVERTISE. i will bring more player in. i can go to other servers/runescape and ADVERTISE THIS SERVER!! Exclamation

Why you should be a staff member: i am experienced; i have been staff on other servers in the past. i want to help this server become a bigger server because this server is awesome.

Supporters(Optional): i am new, so i probably do not have any supporters YET Laughing

IF YOU WANT TO KN OW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT ME, i have explained a little bit about myself in my introduction
https://scythex.forumotion.com/t30-arrival-of-r41nb0w#41
OR you could ask me anything you'd like Razz

YOUR FRIEND,
r41nb0w
Wow, nice application. I think you can be a very good moderator, just try to earn it by get more players and help them. I hope see you soon in-game and be one of my friends. Welcome!

~If you need help with anything feel free to ask me.~
Back to top Go down

r41nb0w's STAFF APP
Page 1 of 1