ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pkdine's staff ap.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pkdine

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Name: jr thompson ingame: (pkdine)

How long you have been with the Server: 1 day

Why you want to be a staff member: I would like to be a staff member because i feel like helping this server. I am going to recruit and help the new people. I like to keep servers friendly and happy (but when needed enforce the rules for thoes players that like to break them). I will consult the owner before any actions are taken and i just mainly want to have fun

What you will do for us: I will recruit all my friends, tell everyone at school, help the new players, and have fun doing so.

Why you should be a staff member: iIwant to be a staff member to enforce the rules to thoes who break, and to get many people to play and have fun
Back to top Go down
x panda x
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
x panda x

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

You seemed very nice in-game and goodluck:D
Back to top Go down
r41nb0w

r41nb0w

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:50 am

pkdine wrote:
Name: jr thompson ingame: (pkdine)

How long you have been with the Server: 1 day

Why you want to be a staff member: I would like to be a staff member because i feel like helping this server. I am going to recruit and help the new people. I like to keep servers friendly and happy (but when needed enforce the rules for thoes players that like to break them). I will consult the owner before any actions are taken and i just mainly want to have fun

What you will do for us: I will recruit all my friends, tell everyone at school, help the new players, and have fun doing so.

Why you should be a staff member: iIwant to be a staff member to enforce the rules to thoes who break, and to get many people to play and have fun

maybe after you are with us for longer, since you jst recently joined, and you are friendly and help players and help recruit more, then we will look over your app.

thanks.

-amanda
Back to top Go down

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re:staff App.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:30 am

Great Staff apple Now you need to work hard to get it Like : Helping The new players and Tell your freinds about this Server/Get More players Than amanda (the officer) and ajax also Sidd They Well see about this I'm supporting you Good Luck.

Back to top Go down
sidd
Owner
Owner
sidd

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:07 pm

u must be more ingame and help a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
pkdine

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:44 am

im always igame i dont egt ingame till late because driveres ed. but ive helped 3 players.
Back to top Go down
x panda x
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
x panda x

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:47 am

Speaking of in-game come now it might help for you to do some more time in-game.
Back to top Go down
sidd
Owner
Owner
sidd

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:41 am

most of u just talk bout ingame.... tbh i havent seen any of u on much -.- im on like 6 hours a day ... or so...
Back to top Go down
x panda x
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
x panda x

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm on same amount of time just diff time zone gotta keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
sidd
Owner
Owner
sidd

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:48 pm

aight ik ur pro Wink
Back to top Go down
pkdine

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: ok...   pkdine's staff ap. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

panda im usually always on with you but i havnt had time lately im practicing for my drivers license but u know we always kill the korasi boss together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pkdine's staff ap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: pkdine's staff ap.   pkdine's staff ap. Empty

Back to top Go down

pkdine's staff ap.
Page 1 of 1