ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arrival of "r41nb0w"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r41nb0w

r41nb0w

arrival of "r41nb0w" Empty
PostSubject: arrival of "r41nb0w"   arrival of "r41nb0w" EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is r41nb0w, but you can call me whatever you like. Smile

Anyways, a bit about me. I'm 16 years old, and I've been playing Runescape since RSC came out, so I guess you could call me an oldfag. Rolling Eyes

I've been playing and i've helped run private servers greatly ever since the original release of WinterLove way back when.

I have co-owned and been staff/mod/admin on a few different private servers. Most didn't make it very far, but some, such as HydraScape and OverReign, did quite well.

Anyways, if you have any questions at all, if you'd like to maybe know anything else about me, feel free to ask me. Wink

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

YOUR FRIEND,
r41nb0w

Laughing Shocked Surprised Very Happy Wink Exclamation geek lol!
Back to top Go down

arrival of "r41nb0w" Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrival of "r41nb0w"   arrival of "r41nb0w" EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:17 am

r41nb0w wrote:
Hello everyone!

My name is r41nb0w, but you can call me whatever you like. Smile

Anyways, a bit about me. I'm 16 years old, and I've been playing Runescape since RSC came out, so I guess you could call me an oldfag. Rolling Eyes

I've been playing and i've helped run private servers greatly ever since the original release of WinterLove way back when.

I have co-owned and been staff/mod/admin on a few different private servers. Most didn't make it very far, but some, such as HydraScape and OverReign, did quite well.

Anyways, if you have any questions at all, if you'd like to maybe know anything else about me, feel free to ask me. Wink

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

YOUR FRIEND,
r41nb0w

Laughing Shocked Surprised Very Happy Wink Exclamation geek lol!

Welcome! I hope see you soon, but please DO NOT use any other server names on your post. :s
Back to top Go down

arrival of "r41nb0w"
Page 1 of 1