ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod OR Admin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brcc

Mod OR Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Mod OR Admin application   Mod OR Admin application EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am

In game name - Brcc
Age - 17
Irl Name- Evan

So a little about me, I'm 17 as i have said and I Play varsity baseball. Baseball is my meal ticket in life and I love everyone. I love donating money to keep something going and I'm a people person. I have four sisters and one brother.My Skype name is Evan.Gentry13213 so add me if you like. I think I should get staff because I know how to handle the position and the situations I'm given. I'm a very mature 17 year old with a lot of respect and I hope to earn a staff position because of this. I have been staff on two other servers and I'm not anymore because I quit for about 4 months because of baseball. Yes, I do choose baseball over the game but it doesn't mean i'm gone forever. While I was staff on the other servers I had to handle a lot of different situations. I have middle maned countless things to name. Dupers, were the biggest thing at the beginning because people were finding the dupes that were possible. I handled it very well. The owner of that server though I did so good that he ranked me as the head admin. I'm taking a lot on this application because I really have nothing to do in the cold months and would really like to sit down and help out with this server. Like I mentioned earlier I like to donate every once in awhile and to help the server keep going. So if you would like to take the time to sit down and actually read this application I would appreciate it.

Brcc

Back to top Go down
sidd
Owner
Owner
sidd

PostSubject: Re: Mod OR Admin application   Mod OR Admin application EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello there, this is the Owner, Ajax.
You must use the format I've stickied to post an application!
Please visit this post here -> https://scythex.forumotion.com/t166-shanice-is-back-3
Read the reply that I've posted.
Also, don't double-post applications. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Brcc

PostSubject: Re: Mod OR Admin application   Mod OR Admin application EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Didn't mean to it was due to lag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod OR Admin application   Mod OR Admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod OR Admin application
Page 1 of 1