ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shanice is back :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justdoit

Justdoit

Shanice is back :3 Empty
PostSubject: Shanice is back :3   Shanice is back :3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am

Hey people I'm back to work much study and even more tiring things I will shortly come back online I am sorry that I have been very not active I will get it all in and do something good maybe a drop party?!

Shanice - Facepalm
xx
Back to top Go down
sidd
Owner
Owner
sidd

Shanice is back :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanice is back :3   Shanice is back :3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 am

Hey Shanice, welcome back! I hope you know that the server has been down since the last update recorded on the forums. So currently there are no users active at all. It's been so long, Sidd and I started a new server for a long time, but eventually the ECO was messed up and we reset everything causing the players to rage. Now, we've completed a new and improved server that will not have problems and we will update furthermore. Although, we must wait until Sidd receives a new computer so we can get the server going and online. Thanks for coming back though! Message him on MSN if you will, to get back with him.

-Ajax
Back to top Go down

Shanice is back :3
Page 1 of 1