ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Tragic & Other News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

Forum Tragic & Other News Empty
PostSubject: Forum Tragic & Other News   Forum Tragic & Other News EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Sorry players of ScytheX, I was gone for the weekend and could not take care of the forums until now.
I have deleted all of the posts by "RuneBeast".
He had posted two topics in every thread claiming in his broken English 'HE IS A CORRUPT GUY!".
"RuneBeast" is "Mr Weed" who is a banned administrator.
Mr Weed was banned because he flooded the forums, started new server, offensive language toward staff, & theft.
He is a 12 year old boy who cannot even set up a forum right.
Please do not be alarmed, the staff has taken action upon the offense.
Theft: He stole our header for the Server, in which he also posted a 'edited' picture of our header and put "Property of Mr Weed".
I'm pretty sure he stole some of the files from ScytheX that he got his hands on to make his own server.
This is an offense to the community and staff - therefore I IP banned the culprit.
Now for sure he cannot remake accounts and flood the forums once again.
No worries people! I am back and armed with more security for the players/users and myself.
I have done this because "Mr Weed" or "RuneBeast" threatened to DDOS the staff, or Destroy the staff's computers.
But do not fear, he said this a week ago, and nothing happened, and yet he still begs me for me to let him back in.
So thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many new users have asked me either on the Xat Chat or Private Messages, "Are staff positions still open?".
Yes, indeed they are; this is because we lost 2 staff members due to lack of common knowledge and broken rules.
I assure you 3 new players will be carefully selected by r41nb0w and I.
We ask of you to please post suggestions on the forums or contact personnel in-game.
Remember to read the rules in-game and on the forums! (command in server = ::rules)

Enjoy the server/forums,

-Ajax
Back to top Go down
https://scythex.forumotion.com

Forum Tragic & Other News
Page 1 of 1