ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want this?
Yes
Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users Nneede1067%Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users Nneede100%Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's amazing yes please.
Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users Nneede1033%Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cookiemonstaz

Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users Empty
PostSubject: Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users   Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

I will be willing to host your forum and client on my website I will change the url if you agree but to view the website go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am doing this because I want to dedicate my self to a server. Please tell me whether you want this or not in the poll + I am a very experienced software developer and I know some java.

Anyways Hi my name is Sam I cannot come on the server until my GCSE's are over which is soon so Very Happy I don't mind helping to code the server but I cannot host it.
Back to top Go down
sidd
Owner
Owner
sidd

Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users   Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 am

hey sam .... thanks for the offer Smile ill speak to the owner and let u know shortly Smile got a msn or fb?? pm me it Smile ill contact u there Smile
Back to top Go down

Cookiemonstaz Read this staff and Users
Page 1 of 1