ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Login to access ScytheX and it's Distinct features!
ScytheX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New Server | Owner : Sidd | Server/Forum Online 24/7 | Bosses Added | Staff Needed | Working Shoutbox |

HomeWebclientPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to be the BEST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going to be the BEST! Empty
PostSubject: Going to be the BEST!   Going to be the BEST! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Dear, players!
You know the max level what you can earn in a skill is 115. A guy in youtube just shows the new capes what not released(yet) in RuneScape. The Master Capes of All Skills are not released, and we can add them to the game. When you reached the max, 115lvl in a skill, you can use the Master Cape. Soon I discuss with Ajax about this idea, we can add these capes, just need some help from a coder and graphics master.

How to realize this idea?
Its quite easy. I have a good friend, who can add some custom items to game, like new weapons and of course the Master Capes. To make a new thing for the server, first need to draw the item, and make it to 3D(it takes a week sometimes).

I hope this idea adding soon. Wink

Donor Zone
My old idea is the new donor zone now "re-created". I still trying to get the coords to this place, if I really didn't find it, or this place is not created in-game I going to get a new one. My idea for donor zone is Pirates' Cove now.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

Going to be the BEST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScytheX Forums :: Ideas & Feedback-
Jump to: